Industry leading lawyers and the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) Cara Welch, PhD, will examine the 2016 Draft Guidance for New Dietary Ingredients (NDIs) during the lunch session recently added to AHPA's Botanical Congress.
Register Now >>
Download Agenda >>
Schedule of AHPA Events at SupplySide West >>
Dr. Welch will be joined by Ashish R. Talati, Esq., of Amin Talati & Upadhye, Marc S. Ullman, Esq. of Rivkin Radler LLP, and Tony Young, Esq. of Kleinfeld, Kaplan and Becker, LLP to provide insights and in-depth analysis of the Draft NDI Guidance issued by FDA in August. The 60-day comment deadline is due to expire just a few days before this Botanical Congress, but AHPA and other industry groups have requested FDA extend this deadline.
In addition to the draft NDI guidance, this year's Botanical Congress will explore:
- Successful U.S. and global supply chain strategies and management techniques
- Regulatory issues and trends toward the legalization of cannabis
- Recent research and market trends on the science of aloe
- Financial trends and opportunities shaping the supplements industry heading into 2017
- Exploration of myths about the herbal supplement industry and how to build consumer confidence
- FDA regulatory update