Taste a variety of consumer-tested food, beverage and supplement prototypes highlighting some of today’s top trends in beverages, dairy alternatives, breakfast biscuits and soft chews at DSM Booth 735.
Capitalizing on today’s trends in the food and beverage space, DSM will offer a variety of on-the-go consumer validated prototypes including:
- Great Start Breakfast Biscuits—positioned for sustained energy, containing hearty whole grains, heart healthy OatWell oat beta-glucan and a good source of B-vitamins.
- Kids On The Go Smoothie—delivering healthy protein and calcium from creamy milk, fiber from natural oats found in OatWell, vitamins and antioxidants for energy.
- Fruit and Yogurt Complete Breakfast Smoothie—delivers 100% DV of 20 vitamins and minerals, is an excellent source of protein and contains fiber from natural oats through OatWell and important omega-3s through vegetarian source life’sOMEGA DHA/EPA.
- Coffeehouse Complete Breakfast Smoothie—power packed with fiber from natural oats found in OatWell, DHA/EPA from life’sOMEGA, 12 grams of protein and a blend of 20 nutrients formulated for morning metabolism, energy production, vision and brain function.
- Cashew Energy Milk—a creamy, dairy-free milk with energizing B-vitamins and vitamins A, D and E to help get you through the day.
- ProactiVision Soft Chews—a delicious supplement to help nourish the eyes with FloraGLO Lutein and OPTISHARP Natural Zeaxanthin to help filter and absorb harmful blue light.
- Cardio Essentials Omega-3 Soft Chews—the great-tasting way to support a healthy heart with 180 mg of MEG-3 fish oil, a high-quality pure, potent and sustainable fish oil.
Additionally, the booth will feature natural source and nature-identical carotenoids for coloration of foods and beverages and a shake formulation that speaks to today’s trends in sports nutrition.
DSM will sponsor two education sessions. The Omega-3 Paradox: Essential for Health, Yet Deficient in the Diet will be presented on Friday, March 11 from 8:30-9:30 am in the Marriott’s Platinum Ballroom 2. Continental breakfast will be served, including Omega-3 rich salmon. An exhibitor education session titled NutriPhone: The Future of Nutrition Assessment, Vitamin Status Evaluation on Mobile
Devices, will also be held on Friday, March 11 at 3:30-4:30 pm at the Marriott’s Platinum Ballroom 1.
Attendees can also visit the FloraGLO FotoFun Booth, sponsored by Kemin and DSM. Located in the lobby of Hall A, attendees can snap a photo, enter to win a tablet and wish FloraGLO Lutein a happy 20th birthday!