The event will take place February 4-6, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain at the Hotel Arts. Featured sessions include:
- New York Times best-selling author Seth Stephens-Davidowitz explaining what your customers’ Google searches tell you about how they think
- Important omega-3 scientific updates on the latest brain and cognitive health research as well as a landmark study about to be published on omega-3s and dose-response in cardiovascular outcomes
- A comprehensive presentation on consumer insights and market dynamics and how they can stimulate growth in the omega-3 category
- A special interactive “omega-3 sensory experience” session
- A presentation looking at “tele-medicine” and how the medical paradigm is changing
- Plus, sessions on omega-3 policy, supply chain issues and more
The three-day conference draws executives from the global supply chain in corporate management, sales and marketing, and R&D. For more information, visit goed-exchange.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s is a trade association representing 170+ companies worldwide active in the EPA and DHA omega3 industry. GOED’s membership includes all segments of the omega-3 supply chain from fishing and seafood companies, to refiners, supplement manufacturers, food and beverage marketers and pharmaceutical companies.