Under Dr. Szulc's direction, Nadovim is the first doctor-formulated,non-prescription nutraceutical supplement created to utilize NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). It is one of the most important coenzymes for mitochondrial energy and has been described as acting like an "on switch" for the brain. As people age, certain genes can be triggered which accelerate degenerative processes, resulting in symptoms such as chronic fatigue, loss of mental clarity, depression, stress, anxiety, and other ailments. One critical factor in this process is the coenzyme NAD+. It enables energy from the food people eat to be transferred to vital cell functions, especially in the brain. When NAD+ levels begin to decline, so does brain function.
"We created Nadovim in response to the brain function decline crisis whichis unlike anything we've ever seen," said Thomas K. Szulc, MD. "The two-year development of Nadovim was radically different compared to the evolution of other nutraceutical supplements. We started with leading physicians' experiences, an extensive research and development process unlike any other, and the clinical results of patients with serious brain disorders. Nadovim's specific combination of NAD+ with other coenzymes, herbs, minerals, amino acids and vitamins, maximizes bioavailability and may naturally increase the efficiency of energy production in the brain and central nervous system," concluded Dr. Szulc.
Nadovim's benefits include:
- Supports overall brain health
- Improves cognitive function (kinase activity, neuronal synthesis, restoration of synaptic activity, and nerve impulse transmission)
- Increases focus, concentration, and clarity of mind
- Stimulates production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, thereby improving mood
- Reduces stress and cortisol / acts as an anti-stress agent against acute and chronic stress
- Improves memory acquisition and retention as well as problem-solving abilities
- Enhances mitochondrial function and reduces oxidative stress in the brain
- Boosts attention, cognition and impulse control
- Acts as a neuroprotectant