Upletic, a new natural ingredient with proven benefits for sports performance, will be a major focus for Naturex at Vitafoods Europe 2019.
A patented, synergistic blend of two botanical extracts, Upletic has been designed to enhance muscle protein synthesis, strength and performance and is clinically proven to improve lean mass in sporty as well as athletic people. Its efficacy has been demonstrated in a comprehensive program of in vitro, in vivo, and clinical trials. The botanical extracts in Upletic are sourced in a preserved environment to guarantee a safe and completely traceable ingredient. It can be used as a standalone supplement or as part of a mixture of ingredients that enhance sports performance.
Concepts for Natural Sports Nutrition
To highlight Naturex’s natural sports nutrition expertise, the company will be showcasing new product concepts that incorporate its ingredients. These include:
- WinCAPS, featuring Upletic for muscle growth as a pre-workout solution;
- WinGEL, a sports gel with extracts of Maca, Acerola and Panax Ginseng for lasting energy;
- WinSHAKE, with Sweoat – Naturex high-quality oat flour, UltimineTM & Acerola, for post-workout recovery.
Naturex will also highlight Ultimine, a unique proprietary range of whole-food minerals derived from koji fermentation.
With health-conscious consumers showing increased interest in fermented foods, there is a growing demand for natural, clean label fermented ingredients. Additionally, with mineral deficiency a health concern around the world, there is a need for products that can address this.
Ultimine is a unique, proprietary range of whole-food ingredients derived primarily from koji fermentation, which uses the capacity of koji culture spores to absorb and store high levels of minerals. Supported by clinical trials that show positive outcomes for several health indicators, Ultimine can be formulated into capsules, tablets, gummies, powders and offers a great way for supplement makers to tap into the market’s desire for natural ways to help prevent deficiencies in minerals, particularly iron.
Key Product Presentations
Naturex will be hosting presentations on its new products during the event:
- The benefits of Upletic will be highlighted in a presentation by Dr. Sandra Naranjo- Modad, Nutrition Scientist at Naturex, in the Sports Theatre at 15:00 Wednesday 8 May;
- Ultimine will be showcased by Dr. Zoreida de Freitas at the New Ingredients Theatre at 14:20 on Wednesday 8 May. Dr de Freitas will demonstrate its potential for better mineral nutrition that meets consumer needs for clean label, efficacy, and sustainability.