Companies have been challenged to cut sugar while still delivering flavor and function.
2. 2018 Trends to Watch
The nutraceuticals industry continues to find strong and stable footing overall.
3. A Golden Opportunity: The Rise of Turmeric & Curcumin
This traditional botanical has long roots in history that are finally reaching consumers around the world.
4. Antioxidant Beverages: Quenching Thirst & Free-Radicals
Functional antioxidant beverages offer consumers convenient nutrition and hydration.
5. Refreshing Ideas for Healthy Snacks & Nutrition Bars
Consumers look for natural, healthy, and clean label products for a variety of snacking occasions.
6. CBD Insurance: It’s Available, But It’s Scarce
The cost of insurance for dietary supplement startups is particularly onerous.
7. Magnesium in Focus
Recognition of wide-scale deficiency could bring more interest to the magnesium supplement category.
8. Annatto: Delivering Tocotrienols from Amazonia
A new perspective on an old-fashioned vitamin E staple is opening a new range of health applications.
9. Demand for Protein Propels Market Diversity & Product Innovation
Across the demographic spectrum, consumers are adding more protein to their diets, fueling a robust and dynamic category.
10. Nutricosmetics: Opportunities to Meet Modern Health Needs
Discerning consumers are demanding unique products backed by supporting science.