Wednesday, July 29th, 2 pm EST
Sports nutrition is no longer just for the traditional athlete or gym enthusiast. A transformation is underway as manufacturers contemplate moving sports nutrition into the mass market to meet consumer demand for products that increase stamina, sustain energy, enhance recovery and are science-backed with clean ingredients. These products need to fit into their healthy lifestyle and should not be complicated or have special regimens.
For companies to capitalize on this transition successfully, they need to understand the emerging consumer segments, leverage ingredients that make a difference and understand how to make a transition to the shelf. Companies also need to know how to deliver these ingredients for a mass market consumer and optimize effectiveness.
• Recognize the emerging consumer segments fueling the transformation.
• Learn about key ingredients moving from the gym to mainstream.
• Leverage delivery systems to optimize key ingredient performance and consumer appeal.
• Douglas S. Kalman PhD, RD, FACN, Director, DB Nutrition & Endocrinology, QPS MRA
• Jeff Hilton, Partner and Co-Founder, BrandHive
• Missy Lowery, Sr. Marketing Manager, Capsugel
Sean Moloughney, Editor, Nutraceuticals World