Los Angeles guest speakers include:
- Dr. Suresh Mathews, associate professor and graduate program director at Auburn University, AL, who has been actively engaged in obesity and diabetes research for over 15 years.
- Chris Noonan, president, HealthGuidance, Inc., discussing how to market science while staying on the right side of the regulatory agencies.
- Nagabhushanam Kalyanam, PhD, president of R&D, Sabinsa
- Reza Kamarei, PhD, vice president of science & technology,Sabinsa
- Anurag Pande, PhD, vice president, scientific affairs, Sabinsa
- Sarang Bani, PhD, vice president (R&D) and head of biological sciences, SAMI LABS, Ltd.
- Enkhmart (Michelle) Dudleenamjil, MD, PhD, technical service manager, Sabinsa
- Shaheen Majeed, marketing director, Sabinsa
“There is a robust body of science on our products which we are pleased to share. The Sabinsa on Wheels program presents an unique opportunity to give our customers in-depth information in person about the science supporting Sabinsa’s ingredients and technologies,” said Muhammed Majeed, PhD, Sabinsa’s founder. “We also appreciate our special guest speakers sharing some of their insights.”
The program, taking place Sheraton Gateway Hotel LAX in Los Angeles, will begin with Registration and Breakfast at 8:00 AM MST, followed by sessions starting at 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM, with tea/coffee breaks and lunch. Marketers and manufacturers who would like to register for this event should contact their Sabinsa representative.
Sabinsa on Wheels will be also offered in Utah and on the East Coast. Stay up-to-date by visiting www.sabinsaonwheels.comwebsite for the latest show information, directions and other updates. Previous Sabinsa on Wheels programs were conducted worldwide, including Australia, Europe, Japan and South Korea.