Belleville, NJ, 07109
In 1997, Ecuadorian Rainforest LLC (ER) opened its doors as a supplier of all natural fruit, herb, marine, spice and vegetable ingredients from South America and Beyond. Today, ER remains as one of the industry's most reliable suppliers of all natural ingredients.
With over 15 years of experience working with a variety of natural ingredients, ER can bring your natural product idea to life.
Natural Product Association (NPA)
American Botanical Council
Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
• Kosher Certified Ingredients (Star-K)
• Conventional and wild harvested ingredients
• Published white papers on Superfruits, South American ingredients and more
• Bulk & Specialty Ingredient supply
• Custom formulation and Manufacturing (Private Label)
Meeting state and federal food and drug regulations says that you are committed to passing a periodic review to ensure that your business continues to operate. However, when a company creates its own standards and enforces them on a weekly basis, that company is apparently committed to the clients themselves and to the quality of what people put into their bodies. Ecuadorian Rainforest exemplifies the latter scenario. Take note of some of the ways that we define and enforce rigorous standards of quality for our products:
• The institution of an internal Quality Control Program to ensure that products are free of toxins and undesired by-products.
• Alliances with science laboratories to enforce rigorous testing procedures.
• Weekly testing for microbial pathogens and heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Mercury).
• Microbiological testing (Total Plate count, Yeast & Mold, Coliforms, E. Coli and Salmonella).
• Random testing of materials moisture content.
• HPTLC (High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography) testing for initial approval and supply of materials.
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) testing for powder extracts.
• Prevention of all sub-potent and contaminated materials from entering the products.
• Regular testing for proper identification and chemical efficacy.