Dr. Sara Gottfried champions making ‘personalized nutritional and lifestyle interventions the standard of care in medicine.
2. Decoding Inflammation with Horphag Research
Sébastien Bornet discusses the health issues associated with inflammation, and how supplements can offer support.
3. What’s Next for Personalized Nutrition?
Jeff Hilton of Brandhive discusses how this emerging market has evolved and where it’s headed.
4. Resveratrol Offers Healthy Aging Benefits to Consumers
New convenient delivery formats supply a natural, fermented resveratrol formula from Evolva.
5. Obstacles & Opportunities to Marketing Health Products in China
Jeff Crowther of USCHPA discusses regulations, cross-border e-commerce, and social media in China.
6. Linking Vitamin K2 to Cardiovascular Health
Kate Quackenbush of NattoPharma highlights the science behind MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7; and the new MenaQ7 Full Spectrum.
7. Mindfulness Drives Consumer Interest in Nutritional Products
Innova Market Insights names ‘Mindful Choices’ the leading trend of 2018.
8. Cranberry Market Update with Dr. Stefan Gafner of ABC
American Botanical Council’s chief science officer discusses cranberry’s success and the uncertainty presented by EU tariffs.
9. Validating Health Claims with Clinical Research
Nutrasource expert discusses substantiation of health claims and probiotic testing.
10. Overcoming Challenges in Communicating Omega-3 Science
Ellen Schutt discusses GOED's efforts to influence the healthcare community and educate consumers about omega-3 research.