The workshop offers attendees an opportunity to interact and network with applications and processing experts to gain better understanding of specific challenges and state-ofthe- art solutions, build relationships, and move the industry forward.
This year’s workshop features 16 expert speakers from both the commercial and academic sectors including:
• Tom Tongue, IFP - Hot-Melt Fluid-Bed, Understanding the Hurdles.
• Marc Meyers, Meyers Consulting - Encap of Probiotics for Stability in Food Applications
• Bob Sobel, FONA – Matrix Encapsulation of Flavors and Alginate Beadlet Technology.
• Markus Wysshaar – Erbo Spraytec – ProCell Encapsulation of Food Ingredients.
• John Foley, BASF - Encapsulation of Omega-3s and Vitamins.
• Willie Hendrickson, Aveka - Three Big Issues: Water, Oxygen and Heat.
• James Oxley, Southwest Research - Coacervation and Chemical Processes.
People interested in attending can contact Walt Zackowitz at IFP (email@example.com) or Nedra Sneed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To view the most up to date program detail of the Industrial Workshop on Microencapsulation Processing and Application, please visit: http://www.bioactivesworld.com/programs/microencapsulation.pdf
IFP, Inc. manufactures powder products that provide benefits beyondbasic nutrition. They specialize in functional beverages, sports/ nutrition supplements and medical foods containing high value ingredient s such as fibers and prebiotics, probiotics, proteins, antioxidants, natural sweeteners, vitamins and minerals and amino acids. NSF registered GMP and SQF Level III certified.
For more information on IFP, Inc. visit http://www.ifpinc.biz or e-mail: Info@ifpinc.biz.