This event features a lineup of speakers who have spent decades researching on these red palm oil phytonutrients, particularly on tocotrienols. They will deliberate on latest research development including clinical studies of palm tocotrienols, carotenoids and phenolics in health and chronic diseases, with special focus on tocotrienols in brain health and cognitive function. The day will end with a panel discussion on future research needs of these phytonutrients.
Invited speakers are:
· Dr. KH Yuen, Universiti Sains Malaysia
· Dr. Patrizia Meccoci, University of Perugia, Italy
· Dr. Chandan Sen, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, USA
· Dr. Ali Hafezi, Harvard Medical School
· Dr. Martin Hauer-Jensen, University of Arkansas
· Dr. Pramod Khosla, Wayne University
· Dr. Soonkyu Chung, University of Nebraska
· Dr. AJS Benade, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
MPOB and Carotechcourteously invite researchers, medical doctors and industry leaders/ formulators from the dietary supplement sectors to attend this conference to learn about the latest science and health benefits of these emerging red palm oil phytonutrients.
“Emerging scientific evidence continues to reveal beneficial health effects conferred by red palm oil phytonutrients tocotrienol, carotenoids, and the phenolics. It is an honor for Carotech to be part of this important seminar to deliberate on latest research of these superior red palm phytonutrients,”said Bryan See, regional product manager, Carotech Inc,
“The seminar features prominent researchers who have studied these red palm oil phytonutrients for years and I personally believe all attendees will feel enlightened after the seminar,” added Johari Minal, Regional Manager of MPOB, Washington D.C.
Although the seminar is free to attend, seats are limited so those who are interested to attend should register with the Malaysian Palm Oil Board at email@example.com Carotech at firstname.lastname@example.org.