Disease Prevention and Treatment also includes information on how to use natural compounds, hormones, novel pharmaceutical agents, and preventive blood testing to complement mainstream therapies and combat the diseases of aging.
“It’s been Life Extension’s mission for 34 years to provide this kind of lifesaving information,” says Luke Huber, ND, MBA, vice president of product innovation and scientific development. “The fifth edition of Disease Prevention and Treatment is packed with detailed suggestions that can help readers break free of the conventional ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to disease management.”
Key highlights from the new edition include:
· New approaches to treating cancer before and after surgery that could result in many more successful long-term outcomes.
· Novel drug-nutrient-hormone cocktails that can quickly suppress or destroy a broad array of common viruses.
· Dangerous assumptions made by doctors regarding anti-hypertensive drugs, optimal blood pressure targets, and ways to better manage blood pressure.
· Dangers of chronic stress, how it contributes to various diseases, and how one can optimize their stress response by combining healthy lifestyle habits with scientifically studied natural therapies.
· How to circumvent the many overlooked predisposing factors for arterial disease, subsequent stroke, and heart attack as you get older.
For more information and an eBook or print edition special purchase offer, visit www.LEF.org/dpt5.